The Adoption Process
Download our fillable application below! Once you have filled it out you may:
1) fax it to (877) 226-4379
2) email it to
3)give it to us in person at an adoption event
4)email/call to arrange a time to meet with a volunteer in person
Note: It is best to use Internet Explorer for the application. Depending on your browser, you may need to first download the fillable document to your computer, then proceed to fill it out and save it.
We strive to make the adoption experience as simple as possible. Here's what you can expect:
1. Have a look at our available cats on Petfinder, or drop by an adoption event to meet some cats there. It's hard to get an idea of what a cat is like from a picture, so we encourage you to contact us with any questions, or for suggestions as to which cat would make the best addition to your home.
2. Fill out an application. If you found your special kitty online, it would be fastest to fill out your application and either email it to us or print it out and bring it to your meet and greet with your potential cat. We also have applications available at all of our adoption locations.
3. Meet your new cat! If you haven't already done so, a volunteer will contact you to set up a time to meet the cat(s) you are interested in. Make sure to let us know what you're looking for in your new companion so we can have some suggestions ready if you don't hit it off with your first choice. Step 2 and 3 often happen at the same time.
4. We call your references and review you application. This part of the process can take a few days. Be sure to tell your references to be on the lookout for our call. Unless we have already processed your application, we don't normally do same-day adoptions.
5. The happy ending! You make your adoption donation which is $170 for adult cats (over 1 year old), $195 for kittens (up to 1 year old), with discounts for adopting two or more cats together. Happily ever after now begins for you and your new furry companion!